Monday, July 14, 2008

Of Bikes and Men....

Ah, yes... When the sun is shining and the weather is warm, a young man's heart turns to motorcycles! OK, so I'm not a young man, but I still dig a good bike. I spotted this 2004 V-Star 1100 El Dorado in the PX parking lot and found it to be extremely photogenic.
These two geeky looking guys are my two cohorts, SFC "Jammer" Edwards and CPT Andy Nordseth from way up dere in da Nord country (St Paul). I made them pose by the bike because I'm always accused of not taking pictures of people....


Our 'training' exercise is over - the good guys won, by the way - so now we can go about the business of getting the aircraft to port and finish up some individual stuff. They tell me I'm going to learn some Iraqi phrases, shoot my bullet launcher some more and so forth.
I'd tell you more, but I'd have to kill you..... I could give you a hint and just beat you up, I guess...
I've enjoyed the comments and emails. Keep 'em coming.
Later, Dave



2 comments:

Cowboy said...

I can take a hit. ALthough that was before you learned to kill a man with your pinky. Maybe I should be careful...

Carrie and Mike said...

You would acctually injure your own flesh and blood?? MAN! I was so looking forward to all the inside info! hehe